Thursday, June 28, 2007

The beggining...

To be honest, I was never fond of blogs. I read them occasionally, but I never quite saw their purpose...until now! In about a week I'm flying toLos Angeles and will be staying there for almost two months. As I know very well that I'm about to experience a million exciting things over there I'm gonna want to share them with my mates. And this is where this blog comes in - I wanna tell everyone what's going on, what i saw, whereI've been etc. And I hope that people are gonna read this otherwise this is all bullocks ;) Toodles!!!

1 comment:

Aljo said...

The problem with blogs, the way I see it, is, that we, that is to say, bloggers, are so fond of writing the blog that we forget that ordinary ppl or other bloggers, for whom the blog was first intended, have not the time to roam the blog and read it all day long .-..
all night looong, all night:)

Lp, Aljo

P.S.: Lušten blogič, če boš sploh vidla. U, lej: tole si lahko prilepiš nekam v java script: fancy shit;)